Tuesday, February 27, 2018

"Meting Out Justification: A Military Judge's Testimony"

This week's poem is my own "Meting Out Justification: A Military Judge's Testimony" published today in Blotterature's Propaganda issue.  It's on page 12.

This poem is a found poem, so in a sense it's not really mine (so can I get away with using it as my weekly Israel-Palestine poem?). It comes from the documentary, The Law in These Parts, an examination of the system of military administration in place since the Six Day War in the Occupied Territories through interviews of Israeli judges, prosecutors, and military advisors. I highly recommend it if you're interested in human rights issues.

I've never had two poems published within a week of each other before! I feel very blessed!

And today it was nearly 60 degrees! Feels like spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment